- Aging parents
- Anger and communication
- Career changes
- Depression and anxiety
- Gay and Lesbian Issues
- Health issues
- Marital and couple conflicts
- Parent/child communication
- Panic and Bipolar disorders
- Phobias and stress
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Syndrome Disorder)
- Relationships conflicts and communication
- Self esteem
- Stresses of parenting
- Substance abuse/addictions
- Veterans returning home
- Victims of domestic violence and abuse
- Victims of sexual abuse and assault
How Do We Do This?
Our team of professionals is dedicated to helping each individual identify, adapt and effectively deal with difficult times. We can help you not only get back on track, but improve the quality of your life.
Because we have several professionals to choose from, appointments are usually available within a week’s time frame. Our highly trained staff of licensed clinicians and other care professionals will provide you with the quality mental health and substance abuse services you deserve.
The Counseling Clinic offers the following services:
- Individual counseling
- Family counseling
- Group counseling and support groups
- Play therapy and specialized children’s therapy
Specialized counseling for survivors of sexual assault and other trauma including EMDR therapy (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing).
We accept Medicaid, most insurance plans and self-pay based on a sliding fee schedule.